We are excited to have Clara's first birthday party with children her age attending (her preschool peers).
Lately Clara is very interested in the violin. It started with her two trips to the Meyerhoff (thanks to Meredith my co-worker for sharing her tickets with us!!) and now she spends her brief screen time watching youtube clips of children playing the violin. We even took her to a music store so she could hold a violin. We don't know if she'll be ready for lessons, but given her daily request to play a violin, we are entertaining the thought of lessons.
Clara remains ambivalent about switching to undies, someday I hope we'll be done with diapers (sigh).
Not sure when we'll finally convert her from her crib to the toddler bed. I know she can't sleep in a crib forever! I worry about her leaving her bed and bothering her little brother if she is able to freely move about their room. What is the latest you've heard of someone finally going to a toddler bed?